Car Wash Terms and Conditions for Entry
Tunnel Vision (S.A) Pty Ltd trading as SOFTTOUCH SPEEDWASH is a professional vehicle Express Tunnel Wash using the latest high-tech tunnel wash systems to keep your vehicle safe from damage during the wash process.
Some vehicle configurations may not be suitable to progress through our wash tunnel and our Wash Attendant can adjust our wash program to avoid potential damage or provide a Refund if we consider that your vehicle is unsuitable. We reserve the right to refuse entry without stating a justification.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE LEAVE OUR FACILITY PRIOR TO YOUR WASH COMMENCING OR ADVISE OUR WASH ATTENDANT WHO WILL ARRANGE YOUR SAFE EXIT VIA OUR TUNNEL CONVEYOR.
We cannot wash single cab Tray Top Utilities or open bed utilities with debris, tools, or other loose material. Your vehicle must me higher than 150mm from the ground, it cannot be higher than 2.1 metres or wider than 2.3 metres. Wheels wider than 330mm will not fit on our conveyor.
By entering our facility, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and you accept that your vehicle is fit for purpose and acknowledge that SOFTTOUCH SPEEDWASH will not be held responsible for anything that is dislodged, broken, or misplaced, inside or outside any vehicle, which has been caused by our normal washing process. This includes but is not limited to the following
- Pre-existing damage whatsoever
- Aerials (including aerials that cannot be completely removed or completely retracted.
- Damage to wipers front or rear
- Number Plates and Number Plate covers
- Open windows and sunroofs or faulty seals
- Cracked or chipped windows including damage to tint
- Oxidised, chipped, blistered, or flaked paintwork
- Automatic door locks including auto lock vehicles, kill switches or alarms
- Bonnet/windshield (front and rear) headlight protectors, mudflaps, side skirts, roof racks or bumpers, ladder racks, bike racks, ski racks etc
- Vehicle graphics and Wraps
- Scratches or marks to rims, bull bars or roll bars
- Damage caused to vehicles due to your vehicle stopping, braking, or turning manually or automatically inside the wash tunnel
- All modified and aftermarket accessories such as driving lights, spotlights, body skirts, spoilers, bull bars etc.
- We do not accept any responsibility for any vehicle older than 10 years from date of production.
- If you suspect any damage of any kind has occurred to your vehicle at SOFTTOUCH SPEEDWASH you must advise us BEFORE leaving our premises. SOFTTOUCH SPEEDWASH WILL NOT be liable for any damage of any kind to your vehicle once you have left our premises.
The customer accepts full responsibility for any damages or loss incurred to their vehicle whatsoever. We will perform the carwash of your vehicle on your full responsibility. We reserve the right to take photographs or CCTV images of vehicles on site.
SOFTTOUCH SPEEDWASH appreciates your acknowledgement and acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions prior to entering our car wash facilities.
A printed copy of these Terms and Conditions is available upon request.